Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I need your opinion!!!

Ok so my sister brought something to my attention yesterday... I don't know what to do..... She told me I should try meeting someone on LDS singles.com that way I can find someone that is more fit for me.... well It has crossed my thoughts every now and then but never really wanted to do it.... Is it weird???? or should I try it??? I have heard a lot of good things about it but I have never wanted to meet my husband or whoever online... What are your thoughts?????

5 comments:

Kelsea said...

Hey cute girl, these are the days of technology. Plus it's LDS singles so how bad could it be? Worse case scenario you get a couple of free dinners and have some fun. I don't think there's anything wrong with it.

Brittany said...

Just try it... you can always just go back to meeting someone the old fashion way :)

LC said...

i say go for it! What do you have to lose???

Zach and Kara Van Beekum said...

I agree! You might as well try.

Steven said...

I met my wife on Myspace. I wasn't searching for a wife or anything... but here I am.
Just test it out and if it's lame oh well.