Wednesday, June 16, 2010

And the blessings just keep coming!!!

Alright so we started the process to get my sealing canceled... and I was so afraid that Danny would not respond back to my Bishop and would procrastinate it as long as he could just to make me mad... Well he didn't!!! It only took him a week and a half to get it back... I was so happy!! My Bishop told me that he was very nice in his letter! So I finished my letter and turned it in to him so we could get my papers in to the First Presidency... he should be getting them to the stake president soon then I will just need to meet with him and then we will be able to send everything off!! YAY!!! Everything just seems to be falling in place for us! Just shows proof that the Lords knows what is best for you and if you are obedient to his word he will bless you with the thing you want most!! The Lord has blessed us so much!! I was blessed with the most amazing Fiancee in the world!! Thanks to my Best Friend Kara and Bret's sister Heidi... we now get to spend Eternity together!!! :D

1 comment:

Sierra said...

Hey there! You made such an impression on me the other night at the shower. I just wanted to tell you how amazing I think you are! (I found your link from Libby's page). Good luck with this whole process. God truly does bless the righteous, and you my dear are very blessed. And if anyone deserves to be happy, it's you!