Saturday, March 14, 2009

Almost there!!

Well this long journey is almost over! My hearing is set for this up coming wednesday! And my attorney said that we will not leave there with out an annulment or a divorce! I have never been more happy in life! I cannot wait to start my life where i left off! This trial in my life has made me a stronger person and has made my testimony so much stronger. I cannot wait to see what heavenly father has instore for me next! I cannot wait to see what a real marriage is like! Where I don't have to pretend everyday of my life that I am happy and my marriage is great! Since my grandma passed away I have had this overwhelming sense of peace fill my heart that everything is going to be ok! I cannot tell you how many times I have still felt her arms, along with my grandpa's, around me comforting me! I am so thankful for the support and love of my family and friends! Thank you for helping me stay strong! I am thankful for the gospel! It has definately made me a stronger person. I will update again once everything is over with! Thanks everyone! I love you all!!

No comments: