Saturday, March 21, 2009

I am single!!!!

Well Wednesday was my hearing with the judge! He granted me the annulment and I am so excited!!!!!! It was so fast too! I walked in married and 10 minutes later i was single again!!!!! My sister Jolie came with me because she knew my attorney and we were both in tears of joy by the time it was over!!! I was so happy with the way my attorney handled everything!! He really did fight my case!!!! Even though it was such a long process I am so greatful for him helping me!!! I can't believe I am single again! It feels so nice! So if any of you know any guys that are single, who are nice and treat women with respect and actually know what they are doing with their life, think of me!!!!! Thanks!!! :D

6 comments:

Russell Fam said...

Congrats! I am so happy you can put this behind you now. You deserved so much better.

Brittany said...

Congratulations Ash! Now you can go knock um dead ;)

Jacob and Emily said...

I'm so happy for you. Congratulations! By the way this is Emily Naylor-Adams from Kent's.

Anonymous said...

I am happy for you Ashley! We hope the very best for you and know your life will be so much better, we love ya! By the way email me so I can invite you to my blog, joniplatt@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

My advice would be to not date for at least a year. You show way too much public excitment about the whole thing where it should be private. I just married the most wonderful man I've ever met but it took me 4 years after my divorce to find him. Take time to learn and grow and be single.

LC said...

I say get out there and find that guy that will treat you like a princess! You never know when he could pass you by! Stop for no one ... when you think you're ready to date ... You're ready! The lord works in mysterious ways and I can tell you from experience how true that is! We live to love and Love to Live so Live it Ash and dream big!