Thursday, May 14, 2009

Happy 60th Birthday Dad!!!!!

Yesterday was my dad's 60th Birthday!!! Wow! We went yesterday into his work and surprised him with balloons that said happy 60th!! But someone beat us to it! My brother had put up "look who's turning 60"signs with his picture on it, on the sliding doors as you enter into kents market and all over the wall outside of the pharmacy!! It was awesome!! Happy Birthday Dad!!! I love you!!!

May is such a busy month for our Family! First is was my birthday on the 10th plus mothers day that same day, then it was my dad's birthday on the 13th(yesterday), then my nephews birthday on the 15th, my little brother Braydens seminary graduation on the 17th and high school graduation on the 28th which is also my sister-in-law Brooke's Birthday!!! Wow!!! What a crazy month!!! But hey I get to spend lots of time with the best family I could ever ask for!!!! I couldn't ask for more!!!

No comments: