Monday, May 18, 2009

I have the bestest friends ever!!!!!
















So I just have to tell everyone that I have the bestest friends in the whole world!!!!

Saturday Libby, Cash, and Chanse took me out for my birthday to PF Changs in salt lake! Oh my gosh it was so good! While there they gave me their present and I was seriously almost in tears when i opened it! Lately I have been kinda bummed about my new scriptures I got a little over a year ago. For christmas me and my ex-hubby danny gave each other new scriptures for christmas because they finally came back out with the snap button ones again and I didn't have scriptures with my married name on them so we had that done on my scriptures. Well little did I know that i was gonna get divorced 10 months later. I hated the thought of spending more money on something that i already had that is still brand new!!!!! Well my friends bought me the sameones and put my maiden name on it!!! I am so excited!!!! I used them for the first time yesterday at church! I noticed in sacrament meeting as i was sitting there reading them that they each wrote there own little message in them to me! I had a hard time trying to hide the tears as i read them!

After i opened the best present ever!!! We ate and took lots of fun pictures! When it came time to pay they wouldn't let me help pay for dinner... then chanse took the check and he paid for all of us! Holy crap! That was so sweet of him! If you have ever been to PF Changs you can imagine what the bill would be like for 4 of us! Then we went to the drive in and saw like the last 10 minutes of Star Trek and then saw Monsters vs. Aliens. Funny Movie! They would barely even let me pay for my own Popcorn!

I had a blast with them!!! It was the most fun I have had in such a long time!!! This my fellow bloggers is why I have the Bestest Friends in the whole world! Thank you so so so much Cashena, Libby, and Chance!!!! You guys are the GREATEST!!!!!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Yay Ashley! That sounds like so much fun! Happy Birthday again and I am glad you have such amazing friends :) PF Changs is SO good !!