Saturday, May 30, 2009

Wish me Luck!!!!

Ok so last night I was on the internet and I was looking for books for me to read at deseret book and saw that they are holding auditions to sing the national anthem at dodger stadium for "Mormon Night" on August 6th!!! I have always wanted to sing the national anthem at a Major League Baseball game!!! So guess what I am trying out!!! I am so excited!!! It would be so much fun to sing it for "Mormon Night!" especially when they are playing my favorite team that night!!! Go Braves!!! Wahoo!!! So wish me luck and pray for me that I will do well!

3 comments:

Cherie said...

That's awesome Ashley!! Good luck! That'll be so neat!

Kelsea said...

I am so excited for you!?! You will do so great. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Good Luck. Love ya

DR Gunderson Family said...

Yea for you! That's awesome! Good luck girlie :)