Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I don't get some people...

Why must some people say things to someone that is hurtful and puts you down just so they can try to be better and more important than you for a moments time? Especially when you are already hurting.

Just because I am home doesn't mean that mom's attention is all on me. She is just helping me get through a hard time in my life. Isn't that what sister's are suppose to do too? Not tear you down more.
(no becky this isn't about you!)

(Sorry I am just venting cause I know she doesn't get on here.)

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Ouch I'm sorry Ashley. Some people I think just get jealous and want all the attention. That's what I get from the little bit you described... be strong. It's ok to turn to your mom for support. There is not a single thing wrong with that.